WIN: a bottle of Norfolk Gin
Whether it’s served over an ice cube or two, doused in Schweppes or is the predominant part of a sophisticated cocktail, you can’t beat cold gin – particularly on a hot summer’s day.
To celebrate this fabulous alcoholic drink, that has been loved for decades (and has been making a comeback for years), Muddy Stilettos has teamed up with local gin producer Jonathan to give you lovely readers the chance to win a bottle of his hand-crafted gin.
Jonathan’s story is a heart-warming one: aged 55 and fed up to the back teeth of his current job, he decided to jack it all in and do something that he had absolutely no experience in – spirit making. With a great deal of gumption – and a lot of hard work – he hand-crafted bottles of gin from a small studio in Norwich, and eventually made his first sale.
That was just a year ago and; since then, Norfolk Gin has been in high demand – it is now sold in over 50 Norfolk-based hotels, pubs and restaurants, and over 20 independent, family-owned businesses, where customers can buy it by the bottle.
Created in batches of 24, each bottle is hand-marked with its individual batch and bottle number; the stone bottles reflect the origins of the gin itself, while the gorgeous design was created by Kerry of Polska Design.
And just look at this lovely bottle – once the gin has gone, would you throw this away? Absolutely not! (I’m thinking a couple of bright Gerberas in there for starters).
Need I say more? Didn’t think so…
Retail price: £40. norfolkgin.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER:
- Click here to sign up to my newsletter. You MUST complete this step, even if you’re already subscribed to the blog or you will not be entered into the competition.
- Follow me on twitter
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition will end at midnight on Tuesday 16 August
- The winner will be picked at random and contacted by email
- The winner will receive one bottle of Norfolk Gin, retailing at £40 either by courier to their home address or by hand (depending on residency)
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer