WANTED: Regional Sales Manager
Charming, charismatic and cosmopolitan just a few of the attributes you need to be our new Muddy Stilettos Sales Manager. Does the shoe fit?
Muddy Stilettos, the award-winning lifestyle site across 20 counties, is expanding quickly and looking to recruit an energetic and ambitious regional sales manager in Norfolk
We are looking for a smart, charismatic sales manager to join our brilliant team.
As ‘the urban guide to the countryside’ we help smart, fun-loving cosmopolitan women who live outside London make the most of their free time across 20 counties – from the very best days out, events and cultural must-dos to great pubs for a Sunday walk, new shops, shows and quirky one-offs.
Acclaimed as one of the UK’s UK Digital Pioneers in 2018, Muddy Stilettos is known for curation, quality and innovation.
As Regional Sales Manager, you will liaise with the very best local businesses within your county to protect and grow this reputation and increase regional revenue.
You will have an ongoing close working relationship with me – the Editor, as I oversee the role and line manage your day to day work schedule
- Grow revenue within Norfolk across a range of products and hit quarterly sales targets
- Work with the editor to pinpoint the best businesses and support credible editorial
- Build/nurture your commercial relationships on twitter/FB/IG/Pinterest
- Regularly research potential clients across newspapers, magazines and social media
- Liaise with the editor to account handle existing clients and renewals
- Grow the Muddy client / business database
- Urbane, cosmopolitan with great taste
- Charming, charismatic and fun – you can get along with everyone
- Motivated and organised
- Energetic, ambitious, tenacious
- Living in or close to the region you are selling
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A proven sales record – ideally in media sales. ‘lapsed’ sales people will also be considered
- An understanding of how PRs, magazines, sponsorship and advertising works
- A good grasp of how the main social networks work, though this can be taught to the right candidate
- An innate understanding of the Muddy Stilettos reader and what makes the site unique
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Self-employed contract
- 10 hours per week (more possible, depending on performance)
- The hours are flexible so ideal for someone with a family, study or other interests
- The lifestyle nature of our clients’ businesses – pubs, hotels, boutiques, galleries –means there is a natural integration between work and leisure.
- You’ll receive full sales and marketing collateral and support from our central team
- OTE £10k+ per 10 hour week
Please apply here to the Editor, Muddy Stilettos by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2019