Join The Muddy Club
If you’ve been reading about the Little Black Book on Twitter or various newsletters and have been wondering what the bejesus it’s all about, then you have come to the right place – I thought it was high time I give you the low-down on our exclusive little (but growing) directory.
Since the yellow pages stopped thudding through our letterboxes in I-can’t-remember-when, Google has become the number one go-to place to find local businesses, pubs and restaurants. But which site should you click on and who should you trust?
That’s where Muddy Stilettos comes in. Entirely Norfolk-based and vetted personally by me before anything so much as puts a toe through the Muddy door, The Little Black Book is there for you – whether you’re after a lunch recommendation or have a house emergency that only a handyman can fix.
With a fresh new design and new members joining up every week, it’s an invaluable resource that’s also available on the move.
Thinking of including your business in The Little Black Book? Here’s what you can get:
A listing including:
– 200 words of copy
– Up to four images
– Key contact information
– Live links to websites and social media pages
– A thumbnail pic/hyperlink to your listing on our homepage Little Black Book carousel
– Social media posts to say that you are now a member of the ‘Muddy Club’
– Coverage on the weekly newsletter to welcome you – this currently goes out to 8,000 subscribers
– A year’s worth of editorial support – just tell us what you’re up to and we’ll get the word out
As there is no such thing as a free lunch, there is a fee for this but – and here’s the good news – you get all this AND still get change from 150 squid… KER-CHING!
Click below to join up!