Leading busy lives and juggling commitments can often mean that rustling up a healthy meal is the last thing on your mind! This weekend retreat is set at the stunning Fishley Hall in Norfolk where you will feel utterly pampered and get to enjoy a weekend of workshops with the lovely Mindful Cook aka Josie Buck. Prep and cook healthy food with like minded individuals, enjoy optional meditation and yoga sessions and just chill out so that you glide into the following week feeling Zen and ready to unleash your healthy kitchen goddess!
Fishley Hall is set on a working farm, among 350 acres of nature and is the perfect location for a relaxed get away. Great for anyone keen to …..
- learn how to prepare simple, healthy, and inspiring food.
- get tips on how to eat mindfully and get back on track with health goals.
- escape the routine, switch off and explore the peaceful & beautiful Norfolk countryside
- get in tune with their body in a positive way through movement and yoga.
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Competition closes on Thurs 31st October 2019
- 1 winner will be selected randomly and will be notified on Fri 1st November2019
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond
- The retreat starts at 4pm on a Friday 26th March and finishes at 11am on the Sunday 28th March
- Prize is non-transferrable, with no cash-alternative
- The prize is for one person in a single occupancy room, however, twins are available if you'd like to bring a friend
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- One entry per person
At least one vegan and one gluten free dish is included at each food retreat.